PwC Legal offers a wide range of legal services to support the private and public sector in close cooperation with PwC audit, tax and business advisory services.
The professionals of PwC Legal hold international expert knowledge in privacy rights and the protection of personal data. They can provide you with comprehensive advice and help you find solutions suitable for your business model. They have participated in international data protection compliance audits and consulted several organisations operating in various industries.
We can help our clients with extensive compliance assessments as well as with advice in ad hoc problems. Working alongside market-leading experts from the PwC network in advisory, consultancy, tax, transaction and human resource services, our legal team will help you in over 80 countries to adopt innovative, commercially aware solutions and to implement the most challenging projects.
Our services include the following:
- Assessing data processing practices and compliance thereof with personal data protection law requirements
- Preparing businesses for the new General Data Protection Regulation
- Advising on finding suitable means of transferring personal data to third countries
- Advising on the delicate issue of employees’ right to privacy (use of cameras, searching employees, etc)
- Drafting and negotiating contracts including the processing of personal data
- Representing in cases concerning personal data protection in court and the Data Protection Inspectorate
- Conducting in-house training sessions
For more information, see: http://www.pwc.com/ee/en/pwclegal/services/andmekaitse.html